Quote and Saying about life
“1. Your mother is always right. Always.
2. Names shatter easily. I held on to some so tightly they were crushed in my hand. If it hurts to hold, let it go.
3. There are some people who won’t understand.
4. You probably won’t understand.
5. It’s okay to sit silently and drink coffee and simply exist for a little while. It’s okay. It’s okay.
6. Repeat the words I am okay until it feels like your tongue built the phrase itself
7. Repeat it until you are actually okay.
8. Pain can paint the most beautiful art you’ve ever spun from your fingertips -but this does not make the pain worth clinging to.
9. Highlighter can make you feel like a glowing queen. Use often.
10. Sometimes survival looks like giving up people and places and things you thought you’d carry with you til the day you died. But it doesn’t matter what anyone else sees.
11. Cut your hair off if you want to. It doesn’t matter who likes it.
12. Allow the future to be flexible.
13. The people who want to remain in your life will. Don’t blame them; see #12.
14. You’re gonna be okay.
15. Growth, by its nature, means you are not the same person you were before. Let that mess go when it’s time.
16. Growth requires grace.
17. Your space is sacred. Protect your heart and mind and body.
18. 19 will come. Just breathe.”
– Bethany Ann Warner, 18 Things 18 Taught Me